Some people are convinced that Financial Security is when a person has a lot of money. This is not entirely true, although the second part may be a consequence of the first one. In fact, Financial Security is when, even with a negative scenario of the development of events (loss of work, illness, force majeure situation), you can maintain your usual standard of living for a long time. What is needed for this?
• Make a personal financial plan. This is important to streamline goals, optimize costs and distribute income.
• Try to avoid debt and loans.
• Create your own financial airbag.
• Invest in your development. New knowledge will certainly open the way to limitless possibilities for you.
• Invest! Don’t keep your savings at home. For example, your investment in gold will work and pay off only after a few years, but this is the point of safe financial transactions – increase your capital by investing, eliminating possible risks.
• Don’t waste your accumulated capital! Money should work, and capital should multiply.
• Your investment portfolio should be diverse. For example, it can contain both physical gold (investment coins or bars) and “paper” gold (stocks, funds, futures).
Set financial goals and achieve results with IWI GS!!!