The country’s loyalty to cryptocurrencies lies in determining the legal status of a digital asset and creating a convenient crypto ecosystem.
The top five leaders include:
1. Switzerland – the Crypto Valley project is being developed, with a full-fledged blockchain infrastructure.
2. Japan – recognized cryptocurrencies as legal means of payment.
3. Malta is a “blockchain island”, the country’s policy is aimed at turning it into a crypto offshore.
4. Estonia – creation of the eHealth healthcare system, where all medical data is located in a decentralized network.
5. The USA is the country with the largest number of cryptomats.