• Information technology – Blockchain ensures data security, full transparency of the process and guarantees security.
• Sale of goods and services – Tracking the supply chain, facilitates the purchase of goods from other countries and the safety of all information about manufacturers, terms and conditions of storage.
• Education – Verifying the authenticity of documents, storing issued diplomas, the ability to accept payments for tuition in cryptocurrency.
• Law and legal practice – a guaranteed way to store information and record transactions (purchase and sale agreements, ownership rights).
• Medicine – the ability to make data processing fast and clear. For example, the eHealth healthcare system has been established in Estonia.
Back to News