If you try yourself in cryptocurrency, we suggest you check our SAFETY CHECK LIST:
1. By all means solve IT security issues. These are keys, cold wallets for storing crypto assets, Google Authenticator, seed phrases, separate mail, high-quality antivirus program, VPN, etc.
2. Passphrases and passwords should be quite complex. Passwords that are too obvious are not allowed.
3. Make sure that the cryptocurrency you have chosen for investment is backed by a physical asset or has a worthwhile project behind it.
4. Reliable platform. The best sign of its quality and safety is its popularity among investors around the world.
5. Never place your crypto wallet on third-party sites and via links from your e-mail.
6. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the tax laws of the country where you are a resident